Fall harvest time can be one of the busiest and most dangerous seasons of the year for the agriculture industry. For this reason, the third week of September has been recognized as National Farm Safety and Health Week.
The theme of this year’s Farm Safety and Health Week is “No One Can Take Your Place”
Daily Topics of Focus:
- Monday, September 18, 2023 – Equipment and Rural Roadway Safety
- Tuesday, September 19, 2023 – Health and Wellness
- Wednesday, September 20, 2023 – Priority Populations
- Thursday, September 21, 2023 – Confined Spaces
- Friday, September 22, 2023 – Brain Health
Find webinars on each of these daily topics by clicking here.