Did you receive a bill from Galesburg Cottage Hospital?

I received several calls and messages regarding a bill from Galesburg Cottage Hospital. I reached out to Attorney General Raoul’s office and was provided the following information. 

If you receive a statement or bill from Galesburg Cottage Hospital, you should file a complaint with the AG’s office. When you file the complaint, also upload a copy of the documentation you received. The AG’s staff will review and as appropriate, reach out to the hospital to mediate the claim.

The health complaint process can be found here.

The form is located here.